Energy savings in sea bass swimming in a school: measurements of tail beat frequency and oxygen consumption at different swimming speeds
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 366–376, August 1998
How to Cite
Herskin, J. and Steffensen, J. F. (1998), Energy savings in sea bass swimming in a school: measurements of tail beat frequency and oxygen consumption at different swimming speeds. Journal of Fish Biology, 53: 366–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1998.tb00986.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 6 February 1998, Accepted 3 April 1998)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!