An individual-based model for predicting the emergence period of sea trout fry in a Lake District stream
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 414–433, August 1998
How to Cite
Elliott, J. M. and Hurley, M. A. (1998), An individual-based model for predicting the emergence period of sea trout fry in a Lake District stream. Journal of Fish Biology, 53: 414–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1998.tb00990.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- Received 5 February 1998, Accepted 8 April 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!