Present address: Department of Oceanography, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, B3H 4J1, Canada.
Influence of sex, body size, and reproduction on overwinter lipid depletion in brook trout
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1020–1028, November 1999
How to Cite
Hutchings, J. A., Pickle, A., McGregor-Shaw, C. R. and Poirier, L. (1999), Influence of sex, body size, and reproduction on overwinter lipid depletion in brook trout. Journal of Fish Biology, 55: 1020–1028. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.1999.tb00737.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 30 March 1999, Accepted 12 July 1999)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!