The emergence period of sea trout fry in a Lake District stream correlates with the North Atlantic Oscillation
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 208–210, January 2000
How to Cite
Elliott, J.M., Hurley, M. A. and Maberly, S. C. (2000), The emergence period of sea trout fry in a Lake District stream correlates with the North Atlantic Oscillation. Journal of Fish Biology, 56: 208–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2000.tb02096.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2005
- (Received 19 August 1999, Accepted 19 August 1999)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!