Stock-specific changes in growth rates, food conversion efficiencies, and energy allocation in response to temperature change in juvenile Atlantic cod
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 36–52, January 2001
How to Cite
Purchase, C. F. and Brown, J. A. (2001), Stock-specific changes in growth rates, food conversion efficiencies, and energy allocation in response to temperature change in juvenile Atlantic cod. Journal of Fish Biology, 58: 36–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2001.tb00497.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 1 April 2000, Accepted 31 July 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!