The relationship between the exotic predators Micropterus salmoides and Serranochromis robustus and native stream fishes in Zimbabwe
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 68–75, January 2001
How to Cite
Gratwicke, B. and Marshall, B. E. (2001), The relationship between the exotic predators Micropterus salmoides and Serranochromis robustus and native stream fishes in Zimbabwe. Journal of Fish Biology, 58: 68–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2001.tb00499.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 7 December 1999, Accepted 1 August 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!