Prof. Y. Cui died 30 December 2000.
Compensatory growth in the gibel carp following feed deprivation: temporal patterns in growth, nutrient deposition, feed intake and body composition
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 999–1009, April 2001
How to Cite
Xie, S., Zhu, X., Cui, Y., Wootton, R. J., Lei, W. and Yang, Y. (2001), Compensatory growth in the gibel carp following feed deprivation: temporal patterns in growth, nutrient deposition, feed intake and body composition. Journal of Fish Biology, 58: 999–1009. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2001.tb00550.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2005
- (Received 16 August 2000, Accepted 3 November 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!