Increased number of hybrids between benthic and limnetic three-spined sticklebacks in Enos Lake, Canada; the collapse of a species pair?
Article first published online: 19 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1458–1464, May 2001
How to Cite
Kraak, S. B. M., Mundwiler, B. and Hart, P. J. B. (2001), Increased number of hybrids between benthic and limnetic three-spined sticklebacks in Enos Lake, Canada; the collapse of a species pair?. Journal of Fish Biology, 58: 1458–1464. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2001.tb02300.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2005
- (Received 27 May 2000, Accepted 29 November 2000)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!