Department of Biological Sciences, Campus Box 4050, Emporia State University, Emporia, KS 66801, U.S.A.
Resource use by large catfishes in a reservoir: is there evidence for interactive segregation and innate differences?
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 739–750, March 2002
How to Cite
Edds, D. R., Matthews, W. J. and Gelwick, F. P. (2002), Resource use by large catfishes in a reservoir: is there evidence for interactive segregation and innate differences?. Journal of Fish Biology, 60: 739–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2002.tb01698.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2005
- (Received 23 December 2000, Accepted 4 February 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!