Department of Biology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 4J1.
Predator associated morphology in Galaxias platei in Patagonian lakes
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 138–156, July 2002
How to Cite
Milano, D., Cussac, V. E., Macchi, P. J., Ruzzante, D.E., Alonso, M. F., Vigliano, P. H. and Denegri, M. A. (2002), Predator associated morphology in Galaxias platei in Patagonian lakes. Journal of Fish Biology, 61: 138–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2002.tb01742.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2005
- (Received 24 July 2001, Accepted 27 May 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!