Male traits associated with alternative reproductive tactics in Gobius niger
Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 173–184, July 2002
How to Cite
Rasotto, M. B. and Mazzoldi, C. (2002), Male traits associated with alternative reproductive tactics in Gobius niger. Journal of Fish Biology, 61: 173–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2002.tb01744.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
- (Received 14 November 2001, Accepted 30 May 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!