mtDNA sequence data supports an Asian ancestry and single introduction of the common carp into the Danube Basin
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 301–304, July 2002
How to Cite
Froufe, E., Magyary, I., Lehoczky, I. and Weiss, S. (2002), mtDNA sequence data supports an Asian ancestry and single introduction of the common carp into the Danube Basin. Journal of Fish Biology, 61: 301–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2002.tb01756.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2005
- (Received 11 February 2002, Accepted 21 June 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!