Biology of a seahorse species, Hippocampus comes in the central Philippines
Article first published online: 19 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 821–837, April 2002
How to Cite
Perante, N. C., Pajaro, M. G., Meeuwig, J. J. and Vincent, A. C. J. (2002), Biology of a seahorse species, Hippocampus comes in the central Philippines. Journal of Fish Biology, 60: 821–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2002.tb02412.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2005
- (Received 5 June 2000, Accepted 21 January 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!