Dispersion patterns of parasites in 0+ year three-spined sticklebacks: a cross population comparison
Article first published online: 19 APR 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 1529–1542, June 2002
How to Cite
Kalbe, M., Wegner, K. M. and Reusch, T. B. H. (2002), Dispersion patterns of parasites in 0+ year three-spined sticklebacks: a cross population comparison. Journal of Fish Biology, 60: 1529–1542. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2002.tb02445.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2005
- (Received 6 September 2001, Accepted 9 May 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!