Tractable models for testing theories about natural strategies: foraging behaviour and habitat selection of free-ranging sharks
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 63, Issue Supplement s1, pages 53–73, December 2003
How to Cite
Sims, D. W. (2003), Tractable models for testing theories about natural strategies: foraging behaviour and habitat selection of free-ranging sharks. Journal of Fish Biology, 63: 53–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2003.00207.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
- (Received 2 May 2003, Accepted 18 August 2003).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!