Present address: Department of Biology, Boston University, Boston, MA 02 215, U.S.A.
Phylogeography and intraspecific genetic variation of prochilodontid fishes endemic to rivers of northern South America
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2004
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 186–201, January 2004
How to Cite
Turner, T. F., McPhee, M. V., Campbell, P. and Winemiller, K. O. (2004), Phylogeography and intraspecific genetic variation of prochilodontid fishes endemic to rivers of northern South America. Journal of Fish Biology, 64: 186–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2004.00299.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2004
- (Received 29 April 2003, Accepted 20 October 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!