Present address: Schwalmernstrasse 16, 3600 Thun-CH, Switzerland.
Male traits influence odour-based mate choice in the three-spined stickleback
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 702–710, March 2004
How to Cite
Häberli, M. A. and Aeschlimann, P. B. (2004), Male traits influence odour-based mate choice in the three-spined stickleback. Journal of Fish Biology, 64: 702–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2004.00338.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
- (Received 20 November 2002, Accepted 2 December 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!