Present address: Unit of Evolutionary Biology and Systematic Zoology, Department of Biochemistry and Biology, University of Potsdam, Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 24–25, 14476 Potsdam, Germany.
Spectral sensitivity of mollies: comparing surface- and cave-dwelling Atlantic mollies, Poecilia mexicana
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
2006 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 54–65, July 2006
How to Cite
Körner, K. E., Schlupp, I., Plath, M. and Loew, E. R. (2006), Spectral sensitivity of mollies: comparing surface- and cave-dwelling Atlantic mollies, Poecilia mexicana. Journal of Fish Biology, 69: 54–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2006.01056.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
- (Received 21 June 2004, Accepted 19 December 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!