Influence of salinity on the size at maturity for fish species reproducing in contrasting West African estuaries
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
2006 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 95–113, July 2006
How to Cite
Panfili, J., Thior, D., Ecoutin, J.-M., Ndiaye, P. and Albaret, J.-J. (2006), Influence of salinity on the size at maturity for fish species reproducing in contrasting West African estuaries. Journal of Fish Biology, 69: 95–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2006.01069.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2006
- (Received 4 May 2005, Accepted 11 January 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!