Consequences of elevated temperatures on life-history traits of an introduced fish, pumpkinseed Lepomis gibbosus
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 331–346, August 2006
How to Cite
Dembski, S., Masson, G., Monnier, D., Wagner, P. and Pihan, J. C. (2006), Consequences of elevated temperatures on life-history traits of an introduced fish, pumpkinseed Lepomis gibbosus. Journal of Fish Biology, 69: 331–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2006.01087.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- (Received 3 May 2005, Accepted 23 January 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!