Present address: Alaska Department of Fish and Game, P. O. Box 25526, Juneau, Alaska 99802, U.S.A.
Diet of Pacific sleeper shark, a potential Steller sea lion predator, in the north-east Pacific Ocean
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
No claim to original US government works
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 392–405, August 2006
How to Cite
Sigler, M. F., Hulbert, L. B., Lunsford, C. R., Thompson, N. H., Burek, K., O’Corry-Crowe, G. and Hirons, A. C. (2006), Diet of Pacific sleeper shark, a potential Steller sea lion predator, in the north-east Pacific Ocean. Journal of Fish Biology, 69: 392–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2006.01096.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- (Received 3 March 2005, Accepted 28 January 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!