Variable growth rates of the tropical estuarine fish barramundi Lates calcarifer (Bloch) under different freshwater flow conditions
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 379–391, August 2006
How to Cite
Robins, J., Mayer, D., Staunton-Smith, J., Halliday, I., Sawynok, B. and Sellin, M. (2006), Variable growth rates of the tropical estuarine fish barramundi Lates calcarifer (Bloch) under different freshwater flow conditions. Journal of Fish Biology, 69: 379–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2006.01100.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- (Received 26 May 2005, Accepted 26 January 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!