Reproductive isolation and genetic differentiation of ferox trout from sympatric brown trout in Loch Awe and Loch Laggan, Scotland
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
2006 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 69, Issue Supplement sa, pages 89–114, September 2006
How to Cite
Duguid, R. A., Ferguson, A. and Prodöhl, P. (2006), Reproductive isolation and genetic differentiation of ferox trout from sympatric brown trout in Loch Awe and Loch Laggan, Scotland. Journal of Fish Biology, 69: 89–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2006.01118.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
- (Received 20 May 2005, Accepted 22 February 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!