Changes in demersal wild fish aggregations beneath a sea-cage fish farm after the cessation of farming
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
2006 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 682–697, September 2006
How to Cite
Tuya, F., Sanchez-Jerez, P., Dempster, T., Boyra, A. and Haroun, R. J. (2006), Changes in demersal wild fish aggregations beneath a sea-cage fish farm after the cessation of farming. Journal of Fish Biology, 69: 682–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2006.01139.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
- (Received 3 August 2005, Accepted 16 March 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!