Refuge-use strategies of stream fishes in response to extreme low flows
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
2006 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 1047–1059, October 2006
How to Cite
Davey, A. J. H., Kelly, D. J. and Biggs, B. J. F. (2006), Refuge-use strategies of stream fishes in response to extreme low flows. Journal of Fish Biology, 69: 1047–1059. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2006.01180.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
- (Received 13 November 2005, Accepted 28 April 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!