Phylogeography of the banded killifish (Fundulus diaphanus): glacial races and secondary contact
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
2006 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 69, Issue Supplement sb, pages 212–228, December 2006
How to Cite
April, J. and Turgeon, J. (2006), Phylogeography of the banded killifish (Fundulus diaphanus): glacial races and secondary contact. Journal of Fish Biology, 69: 212–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2006.01233.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
- (Received 13 March 2006, Accepted 16 June 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!