Comparison of genetic diversity at microsatellite loci in near-extinct and non-endangered species of Mexican goodeine fishes and prediction of cross-amplification within the family
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
2007 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 70, Issue Supplement sa, pages 16–32, March 2007
How to Cite
Hamill, R. M., Webb, S. A., Macías Garcia, C., Graves, J. A., Magurran, A. E. and Ritchie, M. G. (2007), Comparison of genetic diversity at microsatellite loci in near-extinct and non-endangered species of Mexican goodeine fishes and prediction of cross-amplification within the family. Journal of Fish Biology, 70: 16–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2006.01288.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
- (Received 25 October 2005, Accepted 31 July 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!