Variation of male reproductive apparatus in relation to fertilization modalities in the catfish families Auchenipteridae and Callichthyidae (Teleostei: Siluriformes)
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
2007 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 243–256, January 2007
How to Cite
Mazzoldi, C., Lorenzi, V. and Rasotto, M. B. (2007), Variation of male reproductive apparatus in relation to fertilization modalities in the catfish families Auchenipteridae and Callichthyidae (Teleostei: Siluriformes). Journal of Fish Biology, 70: 243–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2006.01300.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2007
- (Received 5 February 2006, Accepted 16 August 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!