Effect of water temperature and size of females on the timing of spawning of perch Perca fluviatilis L. in Lake Geneva from 1984 to 2003
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
2007 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 1001–1014, April 2007
How to Cite
Gillet, C. and Dubois, J. P. (2007), Effect of water temperature and size of females on the timing of spawning of perch Perca fluviatilis L. in Lake Geneva from 1984 to 2003. Journal of Fish Biology, 70: 1001–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01359.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- (Received 28 July 2005, Accepted 3 November 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!