Relationships among four genera of mojarras (Teleostei: Perciformes: Gerreidae) from the western Atlantic and their tentative placement among percomorph fishes
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2007
2007 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 70, Issue Supplement sb, pages 202–218, April 2007
How to Cite
Chen, W.-J., Ruiz-Carus, R. and Ortí, G. (2007), Relationships among four genera of mojarras (Teleostei: Perciformes: Gerreidae) from the western Atlantic and their tentative placement among percomorph fishes. Journal of Fish Biology, 70: 202–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01395.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2007
- (Received 1 May 2006, Accepted 15 December 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!