Present address: Environment Agency, Saxon House, Little High Street, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1DH, England, U.K.
A long-term study of population characteristics and downstream migrations of the European eel Anguilla anguilla (L.) and the effects of a migration barrier in the Girnock Burn, north-east Scotland
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
2007 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 1535–1553, May 2007
How to Cite
Chadwick, S., Knights, B., Thorley, J. L. and Bark, A. (2007), A long-term study of population characteristics and downstream migrations of the European eel Anguilla anguilla (L.) and the effects of a migration barrier in the Girnock Burn, north-east Scotland. Journal of Fish Biology, 70: 1535–1553. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01439.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- (Received 17 July 2006, Accepted 12 January 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!