Morphological and mitochondrial DNA divergence validates blackmouth, Galeus melastomus, and Atlantic sawtail catsharks, Galeus atlanticus, as separate species
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2007
2007 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 70, Issue Supplement sc, pages 346–358, June 2007
How to Cite
Castilho, R., Freitas, M., Silva, G., Fernandez-Carvalho, J. and Coelho, R. (2007), Morphological and mitochondrial DNA divergence validates blackmouth, Galeus melastomus, and Atlantic sawtail catsharks, Galeus atlanticus, as separate species. Journal of Fish Biology, 70: 346–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01455.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2007
- (Received 30 August 2006, Accepted 17 January 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!