Present address: Fisheries Research Station Baden-Württemberg, Untere Seestraße 81, 88085 Langenargen, Germany.
Starvation and low feeding levels result in an enrichment of 13C in lipids and 15N in protein of Nile tilapia Oreochromis niloticus L.
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2007
2007 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 90–100, July 2007
How to Cite
Gaye-Siessegger, J., Focken, U., Abel, H. and Becker, K. (2007), Starvation and low feeding levels result in an enrichment of 13C in lipids and 15N in protein of Nile tilapia Oreochromis niloticus L. Journal of Fish Biology, 71: 90–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01469.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2007
- (Received 29 May 2006, Accepted 4 February 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!