First record of Cephalopholis taeniops (Valenciennes) in the Mediterranean Sea
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
2007 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 610–614, August 2007
How to Cite
Ben Abdallah, A., Ben Souissi, J., Méjri, H., Capapé, C. and Golani, D. (2007), First record of Cephalopholis taeniops (Valenciennes) in the Mediterranean Sea. Journal of Fish Biology, 71: 610–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01504.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
- (Received 21 May 2005, Accepted 6 February 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!