First record of a population of the exotic mummichog Fundulus heteroclitus (L., 1766) in the Mediterranean Sea basin (Ebro River delta)
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
2007 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 1220–1224, October 2007
How to Cite
Gisbert, E. and López, M. A. (2007), First record of a population of the exotic mummichog Fundulus heteroclitus (L., 1766) in the Mediterranean Sea basin (Ebro River delta). Journal of Fish Biology, 71: 1220–1224. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01579.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2007
- (Received 12 July 2006, Accepted 15 May 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!