Present address: EcoLab, Laboratoire d’écologie fonctionnelle, UMR 5245 (CNRS-UPS-INPT), University Paul Sabatier, bât 4R3, 118, route de Narbonne, 31062 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Is topmouth gudgeon Pseudorasbora parva responsible for the decline in sunbleak Leucaspius delineatus populations?
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
2007 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 71, Issue Supplement sd, pages 274–278, December 2007
How to Cite
Carpentier, A., Gozlan, R. E., Cucherousset, J., Paillisson, J.-M. and Marion, L. (2007), Is topmouth gudgeon Pseudorasbora parva responsible for the decline in sunbleak Leucaspius delineatus populations?. Journal of Fish Biology, 71: 274–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01671.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Vol. 72, Issue 3, 786, Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!