Present address: School of Conservation Sciences, Bournemouth University, Dorset House, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, Dorset BH12 5BB, U.K.
Propagule pressure and the invasion risks of non-native freshwater fishes: a case study in England
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 71, Issue Supplement sd, pages 148–159, December 2007
How to Cite
Copp, G. H., Templeton, M. and Gozlan, R. E. (2007), Propagule pressure and the invasion risks of non-native freshwater fishes: a case study in England. Journal of Fish Biology, 71: 148–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01680.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!