Present address: School of Conservation Sciences, Bournemouth University, Dorset House, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, Dorset BH12 5BB, U.K.
Propagule pressure and the invasion risks of non-native freshwater fishes: a case study in England
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2007
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 71, Issue Supplement sd, pages 148–159, December 2007
How to Cite
Copp, G. H., Templeton, M. and Gozlan, R. E. (2007), Propagule pressure and the invasion risks of non-native freshwater fishes: a case study in England. Journal of Fish Biology, 71: 148–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01680.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!