Distribution, growth, diet and foraging behaviour of the yellow-fin notothen Patagonotothen guntheri (Norman) on the Shag Rocks shelf (Southern Ocean)
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
2008 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 271–286, January 2008
How to Cite
Collins, M. A., Shreeve, R. S., Fielding, S. and Thurston, M. H. (2008), Distribution, growth, diet and foraging behaviour of the yellow-fin notothen Patagonotothen guntheri (Norman) on the Shag Rocks shelf (Southern Ocean). Journal of Fish Biology, 72: 271–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01711.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- (Received 25 April 2007, Accepted 23 September 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!