How to account for the lipid effect on carbon stable-isotope ratio (δ13C): sample treatment effects and model bias
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
2008 The Authors
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 815–830, March 2008
How to Cite
Mintenbeck, K., Brey, T., Jacob, U., Knust, R. and Struck, U. (2008), How to account for the lipid effect on carbon stable-isotope ratio (δ13C): sample treatment effects and model bias. Journal of Fish Biology, 72: 815–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01754.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
- (Received 11 May 2007, Accepted 23 October 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!