Genetic diversity and effective size of the Atlantic salmon Salmo salar L. inhabiting the River Eo (Spain) following a stock collapse
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 72, Issue 8, pages 1933–1944, June 2008
How to Cite
Ribeiro, Â., Morán, P. and Caballero, A. (2008), Genetic diversity and effective size of the Atlantic salmon Salmo salar L. inhabiting the River Eo (Spain) following a stock collapse. Journal of Fish Biology, 72: 1933–1944. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2007.01769.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- (Received 28 March 2007, Accepted 12 November 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!