Present address: 3521 SW 30th Way Apartment 101, Gainesville, FL 32608, U.S.A.
Operational sex ratio affects nest tending and aggression in male flagfish Jordanella floridae Goode & Bean
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 1295–1305, April 2008
How to Cite
Klug, H., Kontax, C. I., Annis, S. and Vasudevan, N. (2008), Operational sex ratio affects nest tending and aggression in male flagfish Jordanella floridae Goode & Bean. Journal of Fish Biology, 72: 1295–1305. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2008.01797.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- (Received 25 June 2007, Accepted 3 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!