Genetic structure in alpine brown trout Salmo trutta L. shows that indirect stocking affects native lake populations
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 72, Issue 8, pages 1990–2001, June 2008
How to Cite
Sønstebø, J. H., Borgstrøm, R. and Heun, M. (2008), Genetic structure in alpine brown trout Salmo trutta L. shows that indirect stocking affects native lake populations. Journal of Fish Biology, 72: 1990–2001. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2008.01815.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- (Received 30 August 2007, Accepted 2 January 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!