Deep-sea scavenging demersal fish fauna of the Nazaré Canyon system, Iberian coast, north-east Atlantic Ocean
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 72, Issue 7, pages 1804–1814, May 2008
How to Cite
King, N. J., Jamieson, A. J., Bagley, P. M. and Priede, I. G. (2008), Deep-sea scavenging demersal fish fauna of the Nazaré Canyon system, Iberian coast, north-east Atlantic Ocean. Journal of Fish Biology, 72: 1804–1814. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2008.01834.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- (Received 1 June 2007, Accepted 30 January 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!