Alternative migration and host parasitism strategies and their long-term stability in river lampreys from the River Endrick, Scotland
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 72, Issue 10, pages 2456–2466, June 2008
How to Cite
Adams, C. E., Bissett, N., Newton, J. and Maitland, P. S. (2008), Alternative migration and host parasitism strategies and their long-term stability in river lampreys from the River Endrick, Scotland. Journal of Fish Biology, 72: 2456–2466. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2008.01844.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
- (Received 28 June 2007, Accepted 6 February 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!