Losing ‘Nemo’: bleaching and collection appear to reduce inshore populations of anemonefishes
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 753–761, August 2008
How to Cite
Jones, A. M., Gardner, S. and Sinclair, W. (2008), Losing ‘Nemo’: bleaching and collection appear to reduce inshore populations of anemonefishes. Journal of Fish Biology, 73: 753–761. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2008.01969.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
- (Received 12 December 2007, Accepted 12 May 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!