The evolution of teleost pigmentation and the fish-specific genome duplication
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 73, Issue 8, pages 1891–1918, December 2008
How to Cite
Braasch, I., Volff, J.-N. and Schartl, M. (2008), The evolution of teleost pigmentation and the fish-specific genome duplication. Journal of Fish Biology, 73: 1891–1918. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2008.02011.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
- (Received 2 January 2008, Accepted 23 June 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!