Antarctic fish can survive prolonged exposure to elevated temperatures
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 1676–1689, November 2008
How to Cite
Robinson, E. and Davison, W. (2008), Antarctic fish can survive prolonged exposure to elevated temperatures. Journal of Fish Biology, 73: 1676–1689. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2008.02041.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- (Received 18 October 2007, Accepted 21 July 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!