Present address: Unidade Acadêmica de Garanhuns, Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco – UFRPE, Boa Vista, Garanhuns, 55296-015, Pernambuco, Brazil.
Otolith microstructure analysis with OTC validation confirms age overestimation in Atlantic thread herring Opisthonema oglinum from north-eastern Brazil
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 1690–1700, November 2008
How to Cite
Lessa, R., Duarte-Neto, P., Morize, E. and Maciel, R. (2008), Otolith microstructure analysis with OTC validation confirms age overestimation in Atlantic thread herring Opisthonema oglinum from north-eastern Brazil. Journal of Fish Biology, 73: 1690–1700. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2008.02043.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
- (Received 14 September 2007, Accepted 24 July 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!