Effect of Ligula intestinalis on the reproductive capacity of Rastrineobola argentea in Lake Victoria
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Fisheries Society of the British Isles
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 73, Issue 9, pages 2249–2260, December 2008
How to Cite
Cowx, I. G., Rollins, D. and Tumwebaze, R. (2008), Effect of Ligula intestinalis on the reproductive capacity of Rastrineobola argentea in Lake Victoria. Journal of Fish Biology, 73: 2249–2260. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8649.2008.02058.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!